100% brand new.
It is made of high-brightness LED chip and high-definition projection lens-sharp. Its power is 12V 5W, super bright lighting output and low power consumption. Provides bright and clear logo shadows on the ground.
Good looking and utility.
Not only can make your car look more charming and elegant, but also provide lighting for others, avoiding accidents when passengers get on and off at night.
Special model - car door light logo projector.
Choose the special LED door projector lights for your car, and the installation will be very simple. Just remove the old lamp and plug in our car LED logo door projector lights, no need to change wires or drill holes. Great choice for the replacement of your original car door light.
Drilled install - Universal car door light logo projector.
Suitable for most models, especially without door lights. Installation requires dismantling the car doors and drilling. This Installation need the person who has hands-on ability.
100% new and super brightness LED light
Output power: 5W
Lamp type: Philips LED
Material: ABS + Aluminum alloy
2 PCS Door Logo Projector Lights
(Note: You need to order 2 pair if you would like to install the car door logo projector lights for your 4 car doors.)
After Sales Services:
1. If there is not a quality problem or a manufacturer's problem, it does not comes under refund policy so please confirm the specific model, size and logo style before placing the order.
2. We provide 1-month replacement and 1-year warranty policy, which is not applicable to human damage and other subjective factors.
3. If you find any problem, contact us, our customer service team will give valuable service to you.
How to install the special door light logo projector?
1. Use a flat-head screwdriver to remove and disconnect the original door step lights;
2. Plug in new door lights with correspondent connector;
3. Done! LOGO should be projected on the ground.
How to install the universal car door light logo projector?
1. First test if the received projection lamp can work normally.
2. Remove the car door panel.
3. Find the correct position and drill with a punch.
4. Install the logo projector light. Tighten the screw to fix the logo projector light, and then connect the positive and negative terminals to the wires that controls the door switch.
5. Check if it is installed correctly. Does the lamp work properly? Whether the projected logo direction is what you want.
6. Install the car door panel back to its original position. All is perfect!
Interchange OEM part: